Founded in 1945
1. attend a minimum of five (5) meetings
2. meet the Membership Committee, or their alternates, at least twice
3. attend a minimum of one (1) Club work day
4. attend a minimum of one (1) social function
5. ski a minimum of one (1) time on a Club sponsored trip
General Membership Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday at 8PM from September through May.
Scheduled work days are the 3rd Sunday of every month. Other work days as necessary. For more information on membership, please use the form on our contact page.
Only Club Members and their covered family members are permitted to ski, board, hike, bike or sled on the hill. In order to become a member you MUST:
A.) be sponsored by a member in good standing and
B.) complete the following minimum requirements:
Wissahickon Ski Club