1. attend a minimum of five (5) meetings
2. meet the Membership Committee, or their alternates, twice
3. attend one (1) Club work day
4. attend one (1) social function
5. ski a minimum of one (1) time on a Club sponsored trip
General Membership Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday at 8PM from September through May.
Scheduled work days are the 3rd Sunday of every month. Other work days as necessary.
Only Club Members and their covered family members are permitted to ski or sled on the hill. In order to become a member you must be sponsored by a member in good standing and complete the following:
Founded in 1945
Wissahickon Ski Club